What is the electric fence law ?
- SANS 10222-3:2012
- Act no 85 of 1993
What to look for on your electric fence ?
- The Basic to look for on your electric fence
- Warning signs every 10 meters and all direction change
- Earth spikes every 30 meter and 3 in series between energizer and fence
- All live wires must be above 1.5 Meters high
- The live in and out must have a lightning diverter
Who do I phone for help ?
- For help to get your fence up to standard according to the law
- Please phone “Jaco Volschenk”
- Cell 082-495-8175
- Office 011-394-1880
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with electrical fencing
- New or exciting electrical fencing
- Or a electrical fence COC certificate